Friday, February 14, 2014

Writing Starter 8

Life as a cartoon character would be much easier.  If I were a cartoon character, I could do anything I wanted.  From things that are simply not breathing, to something like flying.  As a cartoon character there are no limits.  I could stretch my arms to become a bird, then fly to Antarctica to grow fur and live in the cold with the penguins.  Then I would swim across the Arctic Ocean to Australia's shores and survive in the outback for 3 years.  I wouldn't even need gills to swim across the ocean, because I can do what I want.  When I get back from the outback I will be a changed man, because surviving in the outback has changed my views on life drastically.  Now that I am a changed man, I go home to watch cartoons.  That is what my life would be like if I were a cartoon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment