Thursday, February 6, 2014

Writing Starter 4

You have two characters, one is Michael and the other is Talia. They are angry at each other and you overhear a fight they are having in the hallway. Toward the end of the fight, Ms. Green comes out of class to break up the fight. Write dialogue for these characters in this situation. Give each of the three characters at least five lines of dialogue.

Ms. Green: What's going on out here?

Michael: Nothing, we're done here anyway.

Talia: We are NOT done here.

Ms. Green: You're anything but done here, you've been disturbing the entire hall for the last half hour!

Talia: It's Michael's fault, he accused me of cheating!

Michael: No, you TOLD ME you cheated on me!

Ms. Green: I don't care who did what, go the office, both of you!

Michael: But it's over, we straightened things out.

Ms. Green: It sounds like you have done anything but "straighten things out".

Talia: Yeah, I'm not done!

Ms. Green: Office, now!

*They go to the office and are assigned to go to counseling*

Michael: I'm done with you, Talia,

Talia: Well I'm sorry you feel that way.

Michael: Don't be.

Talia: You should be sorry.

Michael: Why would I be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment